PB holds enormous potential to transform individuals, communities, and government.
Our forthcoming “Guide to Starting PB” provides an overview of the essential elements for planning and launching a PB process.
Its purpose is to help you understand what it takes to start PB and how to lay a foundation for success. The sections of the guide include:
- The impacts of PB
- A typical PB cycle and timeline
- What budgets can be used for PB
- Roles and responsibilities in a PB process
- How to fund implementation of the PB process
- Common questions about PB
- Resources to help you get started
Interested in getting started? This guide is coming soon, so make sure you are on our newsletter so you get the announcement!