PBP’s flagship Implementation Manual “Running a PB Process From Start to Finish A How To Manual” is a one-stop document that contains a detailed overview of key goals, tasks, trainings, and all necessary tools to implement each phase of the process.
The manual is easy to use and designed to be read in any order. In the manual you will find:
- Over 50 ready to use tools and templates to run each phase
- 6 instructive chapters designed to help you coordinate all phases in the most efficient and effective manner
- Suggested and sample timelines including due dates
- Best practices for integrating arts and technology into your PB process
- Media & communications tips and strategies
This manual grants access to the most up-to-date PB tools that have been tested in previous North American processes. The weblinks are permanent and PBP will continually update them according to user feedback and research.
If you are interested in purchasing the manual or would like more information, please email us at: email@example.com