PB2: What’s your wishlist for democracy?
It’s that time of year again!
We need your ideas for how to make participatory budgeting (PB) bigger and better. To practice what we preach, PBP invites everyone who donates to our organization to decide how part of the donations are spent–it’s our own PB process, called PB2.
In the past, you voted to spend donations on an Outreach Toolkit, a PB in Schools Video, a Guide to PB in Schools, and tons of other amazing projects!
We’re launching our next cycle!
We anticipate $30,000 for projects this year, but the total pot of money is up to you! We set aside 50% of individual donations for PB2; the more we raise, the more projects we can fund!
Submit your idea to make PB better in 2019. Anyone can submit an idea!
To be eligible, an idea should:
- benefit local PB processes or campaigns in multiple locations, not just one city
- be specific, measurable, and require funds to be implemented
- be feasible for PBP to implement in the next year
- cost no more than $10,000
Ready, set, idea!
- PB2: What’s your wishlist for democracy? - December 13, 2018
- Thank you for supporting young leaders like me - November 28, 2018