Thanks for joining our webinar on PB in Schools!
From the diverse perspectives of an administrator, a teacher, and four students, we learned PB develops student leadership, builds new relationships among students, and develops concrete skills that students will take into college and the workplace.
We heard that empowering students with a say in school decision-making takes time, but, according to Cyndi Tercero-Sandoval, Student Support Services Manager at Phoenix Union High School District, “it’s time well spent. It builds their confidence and really gives students pride in their school.”
How can PBP support you as you bring PB to your school or school district?
- Download our PB in Schools Guide and 4 minute video to share with key decision-makers in your school or school district.
- Already downloaded our Guide and want to take the (next) next step? Sign up to schedule a free 15 minute phone consult with us!
- Can you sign up as a PBNYC poll worker? - March 21, 2018
- Will you dedicate your birthday to democracy? - March 20, 2018
- PBP Leadership Change & Annual Report: Transforming Democracy - March 6, 2018