Interest in PB has been exploding in recent years, and PBP is growing rapidly to turn this political opening into a powerful movement to transform democracy. This fall we are adding six new staff thanks to generous support from individual donors and foundations, especially anew grant from the Democracy Fund. Please welcome on board:
- Jennifer Godzeno, Deputy Director (New York)
Jennifer is responsible for the strategic development and management of PBP’s programs, including our technical assistance for local PB processes and our work to build the national and international infrastructure necessary to expand and deepen PB.
- David Beasley, Communications Director (New York)
David is responsible for the strategic development and management of PBP’s communications, including our communications support for local PB processes and our broader efforts to build powerful messaging that enables PB to grow dramatically.
- Isabel Luciano, Program Assistant (New York)
Isabel supports our East Coast projects and other programmatic work.
- Solaire Spellen, Program Assistant (Oakland)
Solaire supports our West Coast projects, operations at our Oakland office, and other programmatic work.
- Tracy Anderson, Movement Building Associate, part-time (Oakland)
Tracy supports our individual giving and volunteer engagement work, to help the PB movement grow.
- Jessica Medina, Organizer, part-time (Long Beach, CA)
Jessica supports community outreach and organizing for PB in Long Beach.