It’s your turn to to decide how the Participatory Budgeting Project will spend over $14,000, to help participatory budgeting grow. Every year, we invite everyone who donates to our organization to decide how part of the donations are spent – it’s our own participatory budgeting process, called PB2. When you donate now, we’ll add your donation to the pot and send you a link to vote!
Last year, you funded stipends to bring young people to our annual conference and the first version of our Organizing toolkit.
We collected more than 80 ideas at our open houses and through our stakeholder survey from February-May.
- Training Video: Proposal Development
- SMS Engagement Toolkit
- PB Advocacy Training Curriculum
- Improve Digital Tools for Voting
- Online Tools for Asking Local Officials to Launch PB
- Toolkit: Organizing Marginalized Communities in PB
- PB in Schools Curriculum
- PB Outcomes Photo Archive
- “By the People” Conference Participation
Voting kicked off on Friday at our Oakland office-warming party. If you are joining us for the #PBParty on June 16 you’ll get the chance to cast your vote in person. Voting closes on June 30.
Want to see more projects funded?