The North American Participatory Budgeting (PB) Network is a network of cities and institutions who are implementing participatory budgeting in North America and who seek to improve their work through peer-to-peer learning and collaboration. The PB Network is supported and launched by the Participatory Budgeting Project (PBP).
For more information on the PB Network, view the North American PB Network info sheet, click here to download:
For inquires, please contact PBP’s Director of Strategic Initiatives, Shari Davis at shari [at] participatorybudgeting [dot] org.
The PB Network co-creates monthly calls and panels with experts and local implementors on civic research and technology topics relevant to participatory budgeting. Check out the recent and upcoming ones here.
PB Network Partners
Join these other partners in the PB Network!
- Francesco Tena, Boston, City of Boston
- Luc Richard, Ville de Dieppe, Dieppe, Nouveau-Brunswick Canada
- Gail Johnson, Toronto, Toronto Community Housing
- Michelle Monsegur, Cambridge, City of Cambridge, MA
- Richard Frieder, Community Capacity Builders, Hartford CT
- Justin Heath, Chicago, 36th Ward – Chicago
- Cecilia Salinas, Chicago, 49th Ward since 2011
- Magdalena Fudalewicz, Chicago, Ald. Gilbert Villegas – 36th Ward City of Chicago
- JACLYN MURPHY, CITY OF CHICAGO City of Chicago – 41st Ward
- Thea Crum, UIC Great Cities Institute City of Chicago
- Shawna Teper, City of Toronto City of Toronto
- Alyssa Lane City of Vallejo Vallejo, Ca
- Tim Wolfe, City of Seattle, Department of Neighborhoods City of Seattle
- Marissa Yanni New York City Council New York City Council