Dec 12 2016, #ParticipationLab Panel: Centering Accessibility in Creating and Choosing Tools
Panel links & Social media:
- Whitney Quesenbery (Center for Civic Design, A Web For Everyone) @whitneyq
- Lawrence Grodeska (Civic Makers) @grodeska
- Isabel Luciano (Participatory Budgeting Project)
- Brooks Rubin (Baltimore Algebra Project)
Resources and Review
If you missed the panel or just want to follow up on resources:
- Here’s an audio track of the presentation
- Check out the Social Media: @PBProject #participationlab
- A PDF of the presentation is here.
The PB Network [more info here] co-creates calls and panels on civic research and technology topics relevant to participatory budgeting. See all the calls listed here, and the conversation on Twitter here: @PBProject #participationlab.
- Taking PB to Scale - September 7, 2017
- Participatory Budgeting in Elementary Schools: You’re Never too Young for Democracy - August 29, 2017
- Summer Implementation Institute - June 27, 2017