Join us online for the release of:
A Research and Evaluation Report on Year 2 of Participatory Budgeting in New York City
Wednesday, October 9th, 12pm EST
Key findings from the research and a panel discussion about how Participatory Budgeting engages traditionally disenfranchised populations with:
- Alexa Kasdan, Director of Research and Policy and report co-author, Community Development Project, Urban Justice Center.
- Mark Leonida, Director of Measurement and Outcomes, Getting Out and Staying out
- Josh Lerner, Executive Director, Participatory Budgeting Project
- Andrew King, Director of Community Affairs, Office of Council Member Melissa Mark-Viverito
- Valeria Mogilevich, Deputy Director, Center for Urban Pedagogy
Moderated by Sondra Youdelman, Executive Director, Community Voices Heard.
Advance registration required: Click here to register