Over the fall, our team worked together to re-architect our information, technically improve and secure our digital infrastructure, and integrate new design and the web as a platform to easily share tools for PB.
Firstly, a huge shout out to the following people who helped make this possible and, dare we say … participatory?!
To the Board and Advisory Board members who generously donated time and expertise to review the site, thank you to: Silaka Cox, Aseem Mulji, Alex Flynn, Claudia Calabro, Carolina Johnson, Francesco Tena, and Isaac Jabola.
Thanks to the volunteers and good folks at 48in48.org, who donated design expertise and got honorable mention for their work! Kenrick Miller championed and managed the design process, team members Alexandra Kardagras, Jean Lai, Lauren Ulmer created the design, and Alex Witkowski kicked it off.
We are happy with the overall result and impact so far:
- We now use https thanks to the Let’s Encrypt project, for secure form submissions and as a web best practice,
- There’s improved readability and faster loading, especially on mobile,
- Now you have easier access to participation information, PB guides, and more resources to help YOU plan, organize, outreach for, and digitally implement awesome PB processes in your communities.
- And, we got to polish up some of the content, especially focusing on both What is PB, and creating a section to support PB in Schools.
Look for new and improved resources and even more PB support on the web from PBP in the coming months.
- SMS Outreach Guide - November 15, 2017
- What do you think about our democracy? - October 11, 2017
- PBP News: International Conference, Trainings, Youth Leaders, and Scaling Up - October 2, 2017